Christmas Around The World!!!!

China: Only about one percent of people celebrate Christmas. Most people only know a few things about Christmas. Because Christmas is mostly celebrated in major cities. Like Beijing ( Beijing is china’s capital) I found out China’s Christmas here.

Austria: Most towns will have a Christmas market from late November, early December selling Christmas decorations, food Image result for christmas around the worldand toys. gingerbread and sweet warm mulled wine are sold too. Cities like Vienna, Innsbruck and Salzburg have huge markets and people from all over the world come to visit them and celebrate. I got my info at this site.                             KidsSoup

costa rica: People like to decorate their houses with flowers. It’s also decorated with arts and crafts and sometimes fruit. Some of the arts and crafts take a long time to make and the whole family is involved. As well as the traditional figures, people add other crafts including houses and lots of different sorts of animals. I got my info at this site to.